Tuesday 14 July 2020

The Books that Made Me - Ms Castro Davila

Over recent weeks we have asked members of staff to share ‘the books that made them’.  Below are the choices of Ms Castro Davila, Languages Teacher.



The book that I am currently reading is Sylvia Plath Poems chosen by Carol Ann Duffy.

My favourite book as a child was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling.


The last book that made me cry was The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris

The last book that made me laugh was The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery


My comfort read is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott

The one book I think everyone should read is The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood.


These are the last reading recommendations in this series.  A big thank you to everyone that has contributed - it has been wonderful to share so many great book recommendations.  We hope you’ve enjoyed them too!

Many of the books featured are available to borrow from the school Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome back!

Welcome to 2024 ! Hope you had a good break and enjoyed some brilliant books.  For those of you who need some encouragement, there are some ...