Wednesday 20 December 2023

Goodbye from Mrs Nolan

I am sad to announce that I will be leaving my role of Librarian at Eden Park High School at the end of this term.

Whilst the school is in the process of appointing a new Librarian, my
amazing colleague Ms Peters will be stepping in to run things until the new Librarian starts.  This should be sometime in the New Year.

From left: Ms Rodgerson, Ms Callaghan, Ms Peters
I wanted to thank you all for your unwavering support of the Libraries.  To our amazing students for making my time at Eden Park so much fun, especially our wonderful library helpers who all bring their own special talents. To our parents and carers and to our wonderful staff. In particular Ms Rodgerson and Ms Callaghan, for engaging so positively and enthusiastically with everything the Libraries do, including author visits, Carnegie Shadowing, Library Lessons and the First Story enrichment.

Mrs Nolan as Mary Poppins for WBD
I have greatly enjoyed being part of the Eden Park journey, including setting up and running the Library services here since the school opened in August 2019, and have loved working with our wonderful students and staff.

Ms Peters looks forward to seeing you all in the New Year and I will be taking up the post of Children's Librarian at Bromley Central Library - you will find me there every other Saturday.

I hope you have a restful and relaxing Christmas, with lots of opportunities for reading!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome back!

Welcome to 2024 ! Hope you had a good break and enjoyed some brilliant books.  For those of you who need some encouragement, there are some ...