Friday 26 March 2021

The Books that Made Me - Mrs Turner


We asked members of staff to share ‘the books that made them’.
  Below are the choices of

 Mrs Turner, Head of Creative Arts.

The book that I am currently reading is Girls Garage: How To Use Any Tool, Tackle Any Project and Build the World You Want To See by Emily Pilloton.


My favourite books as a child were The Magic Faraway Tree series by Enid Blyton and Mrs Frisby and the rats of Nimh by Robert O'Brian.  



The last book that made me cry was All Quiet on the Western
Front
by Erich Maria Remarque.

The last book that made me laugh was This is going to hurt by Adam Kay.


My comfort read is Vogue Magazine.

The one book I think everyone should read is Education by Tara Westover.

Many of the books featured here are available to borrow from the Library.  You can read Vogue and other magazines online for free from your Bromley Libraries.  Click here to find out how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome back!

Welcome to 2024 ! Hope you had a good break and enjoyed some brilliant books.  For those of you who need some encouragement, there are some ...